Organic Acai Powder (60 g)
The word "Açaí" means "fruit that cries". This fruit has long been an important food source for indigenous peoples of the Amazon region and is nowadays often referred to as a superfood.
But what exactly gives açaí its superpowers? This reddish-purple fruit is rich in minerals and a great fibre and protein source!
Minerals play an important role in several biological functions. For this reason, it's absolutely necessary to have them in your diet!
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium and Potassium contribute to normal muscle function
- Potassium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
For a new eattitude
You can add 1-2 teaspoons of powder to juice, hot water, tea, granola, milk, yoghurt, smoothies, fruit salads or to other foods of your choice.
Get a pinch:
- 100% organic
- Rich in minerals
- Plenty of kitchen uses