Organic Chlorella Powder (125 g)
Chlorella is a freshwater green algae that gets its unusual name from its rich dark-green colour, which is due to its extraordinarily high chlorophyll content.
A natural superfood that supplies your body with high-quality nutrition in the form of highly bioavailable vitamins, minerals, proteins, omega-3 fatty acids and more!
Minerals play an important role in several biological functions. For this reason, it's absolutely necessary to have them in your diet!
- Potassium and Vitamin B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium and Calcium contribute to normal muscle function
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Phosphorus contributes to normal function of cell membranes
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
For a new eattitude
Add 1-3 teaspoons (up to about 10g) to oatmeal, muesli, granola and desserts.
Get a pinch:
- 100% raw
- Rich in protein
- Rich in iron and phosphorus