Every gym goer should know that training and recovery must go hand in hand.
When you work out, you are actually tearing your muscle fibers, but this process can only result in muscle gain if you allow your body to recover so it can physically rebuild those muscle fibers. So, if you want to get the most out of your workouts, you need to focus your efforts on what you do outside the gym.
A balanced diet, with all the needed nutrients for muscle mass gains, as well as a good night's sleep, are essential to promote recovery and boost your athletic potential.
Zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6 are essential nutrients that play several roles in your body:
- Zinc and magnesium support normal protein synthesis. Zinc also promotes the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc and vitamin B6 play a role in the normal functioning of the immune system. Moreover, zinc helps protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Finally, zinc contributes to normal cognitive function, while magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal psychological function and support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
BalticVitamins ZMA brings you one of the most researched vitamin/mineral combinations in a precise concentration. This formula has been especially designed to help you take full advantage of the benefits of zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6.
BalticVitamins ZMA Highlights:
- Features a quality source of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6
- Zinc and magnesium support normal protein synthesis
- Zinc supports the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium and vitamin B6 support the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Scientifically tested ingredients to ensure the highest effectiveness
- Recommended for athletes and physically active people
|Cinks||12 mg (120%*)|
|Magnijs||750 mg (200%*)|
|Vitamīns B6||2.32 mg (166%*)|
• - NRV – uzturvielu atsauces vērtība (%).