Zucchini noodles with Thai peanut sauce
If you want something light and nutritious for summer, you must try zucchini noodles with Thai peanut sauce. This healthy dish will only take about 10-15 minutes to prepare, which is faster than making a selection on a meal delivery app.
For the peanut sauce:
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter;
- 3 tablespoons lime juice;
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce;
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil;
- 2 tablespoons dates syrup;
- Salt and pepper to taste.
If you want a kick, add a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- red cabbage;
- roasted peanuts.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender or simply in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Prepare the vegetables - using a spiral vegetable slicer, cut the zucchini and carrot. If no such device is available, a vegetable peeler, a grater or simply slice the vegetables can be used. Cut the red cabbage into long, fine slices.
- Place the prepared noodles in a bowl, pour the peanut sauce over them and stir everything together. Serve in a bowl with roasted peanuts sprinkled over the top.
More from: Receptes
Leave a comment