Shape-friendly sponge cake with raspberries
You don't need magic skills to make a delicious and healthy roulade - it's been proven in practice. I'm sure it's a must for all sweet lovers who are always on the lookout for more shape-friendly alternatives.
For the biscuit:
- 3 eggs;
- 80 g rice flour;
- 1 tsp baking powder;
- 1 egg yolk, 1 egg white, 1 cup of flour Flavour Drops From BalticVitamins.
For the cream:
- 200 g cream cheese;
- Flavour Drops from BalticVitamins;
- 2 bananas;
- ~250 g raspberries.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Prepare the sponge cake batter: In separate bowls, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites in separate bowls until they are airy. Add the sweetener to the egg yolks and whisk for ~4 minutes. Gently fold the egg yolks into the egg whites - just don't over mix! Then add all the dry ingredients and fold them in.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour the batter on top, but then flatten it into a rectangle. Put it in the oven for 10-12 min. When the sponge cake is ready, roll it immediately with all the baking paper and leave it to cool.
- Make the cream: put 1 banana in a bowl and mash it, add the sweetener and the cream cheese. Cut the other banana into rounds.
- When the sponge has cooled, roll it open and cover with the cream. Layer raspberries and banana on top; when done, roll up and refrigerate for at least 4h.
The roulette is served sliced.
Taste good!Recipe by Anna from @ediens_and_vel
More from: Receptes
Leave a comment